Tuesday, December 11, 2012

SCACD Christmas Tag

Good morning folks!

This is a tag I created using "What Big Eyes" from the Susana Loves Stamps line at SCACD. With Christmas fast approaching, I decided to give this image a bit of a holiday flair. The Inkssentials Tag was first painted with green acrylic paint. The paper is from My Mind's Eye (check out the paper section at SCACD HERE). The flourish was cut with the Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork die. The corners were cut with Classic Corner Dies by SCACD. I pulled out some Maya Road chipboard snowflakes, painted them white and gave them a coat of my absolute favourite glitter Glamour Dust. I also used a few rhinestones for a bit of bling. :)



What Big Eyes was stamped in Memento Ink and coloured with Copics. I decided to give her striped stocking to add to the Christmas flair. I also left a white border on the hood of her cape and covered it with Polar White Flower Soft...love the texture this product gives. :)

Skin: E000, E00, E11, RV42  Hair: E50, E31, E33, E37, E59  Reds: R22, R27, R46, R59, C5, C7  Greens: YG00, G20, G82, G85, G99, C5, C7  Teals: BG70, BG72, BG75, C5  Shoes: C7, 100

Have you made out your crafty wish lists yet?? Why not make shopping easy on your hubby or boyfriend this year and let him know what's on your "must have" list. SCACD is your one-stop shop for all things crafty. Susana's service is always fast and friendly. :)  Here are just a few suggestions for you or for those crafty friends on your lists:

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings, 

Melanie

6 comments:

Jane said...

Great tag Melanie, I love your colouring style and it's always a pleasure to visit your blog.
Hugs
Jane

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

she is so cute! yummy pleats and a sweet layout :)

Riet said...

So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

June Nelson said...

Wiw hunnie this is amazing and your colouring is to die for, love it big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kathi said...

Great tag!

I love the Christmas colors you used on her. I especially love the candy cane stockings and the Sparkly Fluff on her hood!

Gorgeous coloring as always. You use deep colors so well!

Danni said...

FAbulous tag! So creative to use What Big Eyes in a Christmas theme!