Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feathers and Fur Krafty Klubhouse Kit!

Today Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps is releasing an EXCLUSIVE Moonlight Whispers stamp set!! FEATHERS AND FUR is the newest of our special Krafty Klubhouse Kits…..we’ve been releasing a new one every few months including Going Places , Sea Jewels and Three Wishes!

We are animal lovers in our house...despite me being ridiculously allergic. lol  My allergist has tried to convince me to be animal free...not going to happen! We are currently a three cat household. They are so much fun and each have a very distinct personality. I decided to use the kitty stamp from the new Kit for my card today. I've only had to bathe my cats on a few rare occasions, and they NEVER are this calm when approaching water! Granted, this kitty looks less than thrilled, but he is pretty relaxed. lol  I used some Cosmo Cricket papers, distressed all the edges and then sponged them with brown ink. The corner embellishments are Make It Crafty Chipboard that were coloured with my YG67 Copic.



The image was stamped in Memento Ink and coloured with Copics. I added some Stardust Stickles to the bubbles. I"m kicking myself for colouring that towel in yellow...it's WAY too bright and garish for the pretty buttery yellow of the design papers. :(  My original intention was to paper piece with some of the Cosmo Cricket papers. Why didn't I? Because I was too darned lazy to get off my butt to go grab the stamp. Sad, huh?  Lesson learned??...don't take short cuts, as you'll likely regret them! lol



Be part of the Krafty Klub and order your exclusive set (it's available NOW!) which features three special edition stamps designed by Annie Rodrigue plus seven coordinating sentiment stamps! FEATHERS AND FUR will be sold only as a set and only at the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Shop!! {It will be released to some of our retailers in a few months.} Not only will you get this adorable new set, but you will also receive a sweet treat if you order this set before February 17th!! When placing your order for this Krafty Klubhouse Kit, you will get to pick out your choice of an $8 stamp from any of our lines....for FREE to be included with your order!!!! Say what???! That's just cuz we love our customers so much!!

Just to be clear…..there is NO club to join or sign up for! Anyone from anywhere in the world can order this special set but ONLY at the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Shop!! These images will not be sold individually, but only as the complete set called…..FEATHERS AND FUR!!

And while you're shopping, take advantage of this weekend's FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS with several of our favourite stamps on 25-50% OFF!!

Check out the links below because all these Krafty Girls have gorgeous creations to share, featuring all three of the new Krafty Klubhouse images! And be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN the new set!!


 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

 Melanie

12 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Wowzers this is sooooo gorgeous! !!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wowee!!! an amazing card melanie..your colouring always blows my socks off ;) hehe. gorgeous work xx

Scrappin' Diva said...

What a sweet card. We have a cat too who will walk by a tub of water but if you try to put him in, watch out for the claws!

LauraEva said...

Amazing coloring---with an amazing stamp!

LauraEva said...

This is beautiful!

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is stunning.

wendy said...

wow love the background, fab card

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous coloring and adorable card! Kitty doesn't look too happy!

Chitra Nair said...

Gorgeous coloring and gorgeous card..

Nikki said...

Wow this is just stunning love your colouring

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Your card is fantastic and the colouring blows me away!

Kathi said...

I so totally love that stamp and so totally love your coloring of the image!

I especially love how you colored the kitty (I love her facial expression) and the bubbles.